• Manual Installation: Go to our store at http://mlm-socialbug.com and purchase
Socialbug Api for Magento2 (you will get access to Socialbug Setup - see picture below)
Choose Magento 2 version and download it. (Do not close this tab)
Once you have the zip containing the extension
• Extract the content of the zip file (code folder) you downloaded from our store into your Magento 2
root/app folder. (see picture below)
• Open a console shell, go to your magento root directory an run:
• php bin/magento module:enable Unisho_Jb
• php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Install the module first in a development environment, never install any module
directly in a live site and be sure to make a complete backup of your site before
• Then go to http://mlm-socialbug.com and click on Socialbug Setup again (see picture below)
• Go to your Magento 2 website then click Settings/Integrations/Add New Integration
• Write Socialbug API name, click API on left side and choose ALL, click SAVE.
• Now click ACTIVATE link and ALLOW (you will keys and tokens)
• You will get keys and tokens now.
• Copy keys and tokens and go to tab where you downloaded Magento 2 module and click on API SERVICE, choose Magento 2
shopping cart and paste keys and tokens in right textbox.
• Your API Service URL is http://yourdomain.com/index.php/rest/V1/
• Click CREATE
• On next page add your back office name e.g. socialbug123 your back office domain name will be http://socialbug123.mlm-scientists.com
• If you want to buy Custom Domain Name for your back office to be e.g. socialbug123.yourdomain.com you can do that here:
• Click SAVE
• Congratulations domain is all setup. Here you can see your back office URLs on 4 languages.
• Now you can go on your back office url, login and configure back office.